We keep on truckin'. Quinn still has the same respiratory settings, O2 in the low 30's, and PEEP of about 6. I wonder if this constitues "stability" yet. Kurt got to hold him during a feed today, and said he did well with that. They've averaged his feeds now. They had brought him down from 28 ml to 24 yesterday. Now he's getting 26. And he's 1645 g, so creeping up in weight as well. We're still waiting for the all-systems-go to get transferred, but I can actually see it on the horizon now. Very exciting. That's about all that's new and exciting today.
1. I'm grateful for friends, new and old.
2. I'm grateful for visitors, and that visitors motivate me to do some deeper cleaning.
3. I'm grateful for beautiful summery days.
4. I'm grateful I learned by example howto take care of home and family.
5. I'm grateful I can find joy in my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment