No real changes today. Same feeds, same respiratory settings, and he's even lost a bit of weight, which is worrisome to me at least because it's been nearly 2 weeks since he's really gained anything. He's been hovering around 1500 g for quite some time. And they are stuffing the kid, so I'm not quite sure where it's all going. The good news is his belly isn't blowing up like it did last time he was on the CPAP, and may it stay that way. He also got a blood transfusion. His hematocrit was on the low side, but he had no other symptoms of needing one. A preemptive strike I guess.
Kurt got to hold Quinn today, after being told multiple times that he might not get to because they were expecting to admit a 24 weeker (!) at any moment. They finally relented, with the understanding that Kurt might get kicked out without much warning, but he was there for about an hour and nothing had happened by the time he left. Never a dull moment.
1. I'm grateful for routine days.
2. I'm grateful Dorian and Faith love each other and love being in each other's company.
3. I'm grateful our family has had our eternal perspective to see us through crisis.
4. I'm grateful for continued prayers and good thoughts.
5. I'm grateful for my education, both real life, and theoretical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment