I forgot my camera. (Insert irked face here.) But we're going back tomorrow morning before we go to church, and I will be bringing it then. Tomorrow will be my first day at church since Easter. That's exciting.
Quinn is doing well. He started last night getting 4 ml of breastmilk every 8 hours. He apparently did well with that so now he's up to every 6 hours. They decrease the interval before they increase the amount. I'm so excited! He can finally make a dent in all his stored milk. Of course, I'd rather he take it directly from me. A pump just doesn't have the same appeal as a baby. I talked to the nurse for a long time, and she said babies can usually start trying to nurse at about 32 weeks, or whenever they can figure out sucking and breathing at the same time. So roughly 2 more weeks before we can try that. He's gained 20 g, so up to 1040 g. The kids came in to see him as we were getting him out to kangaroo. They hadn't seen him outside before and Dorian kept saying "He's so cute!" And Faith contributed "That's baby Quinn!" I wonder when they will add up he'll be living with us someday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment