Sunday, August 31, 2008

Looking more animated by the day.

We love football season, and this was Quinn's first time watching a game. Go Trojans!
Summer is quickly coming to an end. We've traded fireflies for mosquitoes, much to our dismay. We're also adjusting to life now that four people need to use our one bathroom. And life goes on.

Quinn had a weight check this week. We wanted to check one more time after he had been exclusively breastfed for awhile. In the two weeks between checks, he gained nearly a full pound. He went from 8 lbs 7 oz to 9 lbs 6 oz. I was so excited! Exclusive breastfeeding is definitely a go. Now we just need to survive two specialist appointments this week. I find myself wishing away these early days, and wanting to fast forward a couple of years, or at least know the outcome. It's hard to be anxious. But we'll get through it. I do love the little baby stage, and my little baby is growing pretty fast. I'd better enjoy that while it lasts.

1 comment:

Going Full Hippie said...

he looks so good! what a change from the first time i ever read your blog!