Quinn is doing his physical therapy exercises. He's getting much better as lifting his head and it's only been 2 weeks since his evaluation.We spent part of yesterday at the pumpkin patch. It was a gorgeous day to spend outside.
Dorian and Faith have claimed their pumpkins.
"Look Mommy! It's a little baby pumpkin! I have a little baby pumpkin! Where's the mommy pumpkin?"
I have a picture like this from last fall, and yes, they've grown!
The drive home. The northeast is gorgeous this time of year, no question.
I love fall, but we're looking into a lot winter of isolation. It doesn't help that Dorian has learned about seasons and now asks almost daily if it's spring yet. I'll never survive if he doesn't give that up!The fall also brings election time. I have to say I'm sick of politics and wouldn't mind if the elections were over already. Kurt says that's just because I'm sorry I'm not running for anything. Ha! After hearing my sister Erin's stories about her campaign, I don't think I'll be running for office. She's running for school board in southern California, www.kutnick4kids.com. I'm sure all candidates on all levels are ready for it to be over.
No comments:
Post a Comment