I don't know exactly what Dorian is victorious over, but he looks happy anyway. And why not? Life is good. This picture is from last week. We watched General Conference on the internet today, so no one went to church. Dorian and Faith loved watching the children's chorus sing. Dorian even sang along. Maybe something is sinking in while he wiggles his way through church.Quinn saw the developmental pediatrician on Friday. The doctor put Quinn through his paces to see if he's on track for a normal 3 month old baby. It's hard to believe Quinn was 6 months old yesterday. How things have changed. Anyway, overall, Quinn performed well. He didn't reach for the toys, although it was obvious he was interested in them. And the doctor commented that it's obvious Quinn doesn't spend much time on his belly, because he doesn't lift his head completely off the table. But that's just a matter of building up muscle. Other than that, he's doing fantastically. He has no signs so far of cerebral palsy, and the doctor seemed surprised that he hasn't been rehospitalized for illness. Apparently that's pretty common. Let's hope it lasts.
Tomorrow I have a three-ring circus scheduled. All three kids are going to have a check up with our regular doctor. Should be fun. I'm anxious to see how much Quinn weighs. It's been more than a month since we've done that, and he's much bigger. I'm even contemplating putting away the 0-3 month sized clothes. Yay for progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment