Monday, September 22, 2008

I suppose it's kind of flattering to be fought over.

I didn't have much to report this week. After last week, it seemed so boring. And truthfully, I'm more than okay with that. I want some boredom in my life for a little while. Just routine life. That's our aim for now.

Quinn is recovering well. I wonder if he'll even have very visible scars from the surgery. He's still growing, and still becoming more interactive with us. We don't have anything major going on this week, and we're going to enjoy that. Just life.

1 comment:

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

WOW! I have been away from the computer for a bit and missed the surgery. You are a troper as is little Quinn... Don't you just hate it when "they" say "trust me, I'm a doctor". Gregg Olsen used to say more patients needed to remind doctors that they were being hired for a service and the patients were the bosses. I like that.