The moment we've all been waiting for, or at least, that I've been waiting for. Dorian and Faith were looking over my shoulder as I was recording this. That's Faith's voice saying "It do's what he do's!" as she's watching the camera. Such fun observations. Anyway, it's a good Christmas present. He's enjoying being more mobile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
And he already looks like a pro! Congrats! :)
Congrats! Great job Quinn!
Hey Bronwyn - I just wanted to let you know that the mama's from the Mothering.com July '08 DDC are thinking about you and Quinn as our little ones are all getting older. I lost the link to your blog but one of our savvy mama's remembered it ;) so I wanted to look you up and let you know you're in our thoughts. Quinn's so BIG!! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up!
Anyway, hope you're doing well. If you want to chat, I'm on facebook too as are about 20 of the mama's from the DDC. Some of us still keep in touch via the "proboard" that was set up when MDC closed the actual DDC.
{{hugs}}
Cari Aida (mom to Meridith)
Cari, thanks for stopping by. I've sort of enjoyed letting this blog go. It means there's nothing major happening, and in my world these days, no news is good news! I've also enjoyed not being part of MDC drama anymore. We're just living the quiet life and loving every minute.
Post a Comment