Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Compare these two photos.

Need I say more? We love spring!
We had our first really hot day last week, so out came the pool. It was glorious.



Then Dorian got the brilliant idea to go "fishing."
We're looking forward to summer.

Meanwhile, Quinn continues to bowl his way toward independence.
He's so happy now that he can get around by himself. Not that he was ever very cranky, but he's even happier than he was before. I can't wait to see what he grows into.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Quinn looks amazing- what a grown up little man! Glad things are greening up for you. Us too, and not a moment too soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys got some nice weather! Looks like it is warm!

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

Love the yard comparison shots! Looks like you are lovin' life! You deserve it. jan